Wednesday, March 1, 2017

"Let the Sunshine" Quilt - February Goal

 I am excited to have  my  "Let the Sunshine" quilt top completed.  I had the privilege of attending the Best Friends Quilt Retreat this past week and one of the projects I completed was this quilt top.  I had selected it as my February goal.  I love this cheerful quilt.  The pictures are not the best because they were taken inside.  The weather was cold, with a little rain and snow mixed in so we did not drag the quilt outside for pictures.


I am so excited to have this quilt this far in the process and hope to have it quilted, not by me of course, and ready to use some time this summer.


I will share more about what I worked on at the retreat soon but was excited that my February goal was part of this fun very long weekend.
I will be linking this post to the One Monthly Goal Link Up at Elm Street Quilts.

Happy stitching!

Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment